Monday, October 12, 2020

TOO MUCH ATTITUDE

 I called the Theater company this morning since my friend S and I were not able to watch the on-demand play this weekend. I got a guy right away and let me put it this way, he had too much attitude for that early in the morning and for a guy working customer service at a play house.  That much attitude belonged (nowhere) at a high end hair salon or retail store.  He informed me that I was correct that the link was broken for both me and S and he would send an email to IT to get them to fix it.  

Since S and I were unable to watch the play over the weekend we decided to watch the play that we found out was working that evening.  How was it you asked?  It was interesting.  It was a zoom play with four squares and four actors each in a zoom square.  It was about four actors supposedly in a room together being politically correct about writing a Thanksgiving Play for school kids in 2020.  The characters thought one of the "actors" was Native American but it turned out she was an actor playing Native American in a role.  The characters were trying to figure out how to have a Thanksgiving play and not have white people assume the roles of Native Americans.  I found it exhausting. There were parts that were funny and weird and unique.  I would not see it again and for most people I would not recommend it.  The last play I liked so much more.  We have one more play to go, so we will see how that one goes.

I realized I started to flare again.  I thought I was just tired with Lucky being sick over the weekend but I now I realize that it is a flare.  I am taking it easy for the next bit of time.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!