Friday, October 30, 2020

NOT A GOOD DAY

After attending a zoom on Women in Leadership and talking to my foster son's teacher, I started to not feel too good. I tried to pull it together but eventually gave up and laid down on the couch. Around 6:00 I got up and made myself ride 6 miles on the bike at a slow pace. I didn't do any exercise yesterday because I wasn't feeling well yesterday either. 

Before anyone gets too excited I don't have a fever and my pulse ox is fine. I think it is just a flare mixed with either allergies or a sinus infection. Nothing special. 

I'm sure I'll be fine in a few days. I'm going to make a soup/stew tomorrow in the slow cooker. Just throw everything in the pot and let it cook for 7 hours. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!