Wednesday, October 7, 2020

BACK TO WORK

 Today I had a meeting with my client and we agreed that I will begin work again at a reduced schedule.  It is a good result.  It will leave me time to work with other clients when I get them and do the tasks I have been working on.  

I called the vet about Lucky today.  I have been concerned about how much Lucky has been drinking and peeing in the evening.  I have to take her out about every half hour in the evenings and early night.  He agreed with me that I can decrease her predilsone and continue giving it to her in the morning instead of at night.  I will do this on a 3 week trial and see how she is feeling.  I will also wait on giving her the doxycycline again for her stuffy nose until this trial.  Hopefully she tolerates this change well and stops peeing so much.  He said the steroids can also cause a stuffy nose.  

The dog walker cut Lucky's nails today. Well, most of her nails.  She didn't like getting her back feet nails cut.  He said he would try it again on Friday.  He said she didn't try and bite him until the back feet.  She may have had enough for the day.  They look great.  

Yesterday I played with my VR Glasses.  It took me a while to figure it all out and get the right settings.  Once I did, it was amazing.  I was in a mosque with a bunch of hotels.  The decor was amazing.  I "walked" around the whole compound.  I can't wait to see other places and things.  It was a fun investment.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!