Tuesday, October 13, 2020

HAMMOCK TIME

 This was a day for a hammock.  I went outside and swept the slate and cleaned up the backyard.  I hung the hammock and climbed in.  I wanted to watch a You Tube video and decided this was the perfect place to do it.  The hammock is in the perfect spot.  It is under a white birch tree where I can look up and see beautiful leaves waving in the breeze.  I look out and see a lemon tree and a Japanese maple tree.  I can see the beautiful blue sky.  My backyard is mostly quiet and peaceful. 

I spent one hour listening to my video and swaying on my hammock.  It was marvelous.  Lucky came to find me twice.  She hates it when we are split up.  She is my little buddy.  

My flare is still bothering me. I am swelling a lot overnight. My watch is super loose at night and in the morning it is hard to get it off I have swelled so much.  I know it is temporary and it will subside soon.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!