Thursday, October 22, 2020

DELICIOUS STEW TONIGHT

 I cooked dinner tonight.  It is so good.  It was Swiss Chard, Potato and Chickpea Stew.  I made it before but I don't remember it being this good.  I think it would be great if I had a cold or it was a cold day outside.  I served it with Israeli couscous.  The potatoes were cooked just right so they held together but fell apart in my mouth.  They had soaked up the delicious broth.  The broth was just spicy enough that my nose ran but it was not so spicy that I could not eat it.  The couscous soaked up the broth.  

Okay it was not the best photo.  I forgot to take the photo because Fed Ex arrived with a delivery.  Too much going on tonight. 

My new smoke/carbon dioxide detector showed up today.  I will install it tomorrow.  

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!