Tuesday, October 27, 2020

TARGET PACKAGE ON MY STEPS

 I finally got my box from Target.  It was supposed to arrive on Friday. I waited around all day to get the package.  I know you are going to say "where would you go?" I have things I want to do like take a shower or exercise and I can't do that if I am waiting for a package to be delivered and I don't know the time it is coming.

Then it was supposed to arrive on Saturday.  All day I waited for it to arrive.  I couldn't go out back because I can't hear the doorbell.  It didn't arrive.  The UPS website keeps saying it will be delivered that day so I think it IS going to be delivered on that day. Nope.

Then Monday it says it will be delivered.  I go about my day attending webinars, feeding the animals, etc.  I didn't hear any deliveries.  Lucky didn't bark.  Then my neighbor texts me that there is a box at the bottom of my stairs.  WHAT?!  UPS decided to leave the box at the bottom of my stairs and not walk the 10 stairs to my door and ring my doorbell.  Lazy!!  I am lucky it didn't get stolen.  They would have been happy to get toilet paper and garbage bags!  

I was so happy to get my first delivery of toilet paper since Covid-19 started.  I bought some other stuff too since I was getting a delivery: cleaner, garbage bags, and swiffer dusters.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!