Sunday, October 11, 2020

DELICIOUS DINNER

 I made a new recipe for dinner.  Burritto-Stuffed Sweet Potatoes.  I have had this recipe in my recipe bank for some time and I have been just waiting to make it. I got two huge sweet potatoes last week and I wanted to make this recipe.  The sweet potatoes were so huge that it took forever to cook them in the oven.  I had to put them in the microwave after awhile because I needed to eat today.

The part that makes the recipe is the black bean and rice mixture.  It is so tasty.  I used bottled salsa and skipped the guacamole because of Covid and the inability to shop myself.  It was still really good.  I added vegan cheese that melted on the sweet potato.  It was a really good dinner and there was enough for a few dinners this week.

Lucky is feeling much better.  She finally ate some food and her stomach is clearing out.  She kept me up all night wanting to go outside and doing yoga stretches.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!