Sunday, October 18, 2020

NEED TO TRY ICE CREAM AGAIN

 It looks like the ice cream was not as successful as I wanted it to be. I had a few problems along the way but the next time it should go smoother. It tastes fine; it just isn’t the way it should be. 

My friends zoom today lasted for 3.5 hours. We just kept talking and sharing and planning. It was nice.  I was supposed to cook today but I zoomed instead. I did most of my zoom outside in the sunshine. 

Last night I heard weird noises again during the night. I came upstairs and it was my smoke detector/carbon monoxide detector. I think it died and was making a weird noise not the chirping you usually hear. I took the batteries out and today I ordered a new one. I have a smoke detector and a carbon monoxide detector downstairs so I think I am okay for awhile. I just think it is good to have one on each floor. I think it is even a law in my state.  Honestly, I have so many smoke detectors in my house that when the batteries die in one, I have a hard time figuring out which one it is.  Living through a fire makes you a bit neurotic about having smoke detectors. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!