Monday, October 26, 2020

CHICKEN COOP UPDATE

 I just received a phone call that the chicken run is gone and the chicken coop will soon be gone.  The folks next door will be giving the chickens away to another chicken owner and dismantling the coop.  There is some talk of having another coop in the spring but not in the same place and not within 20 feet of my house.  I am supposed to monitor the rodent situation once the coop is gone and let them know if it gets better or stays the same.  This all seems like a fair agreement.

I haven't mentioned that poor little Lucky has a cone on her head again.  She must have cut her paw pad on Friday and was licking it.  I put the cone on her head to keep her from licking and see if it will get better.  Today with the dog walker she was going slowly according to reports.  I took a photo of her foot and sent it to the veterinarian.  I will see what he says tomorrow.  She is not a happy dog.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!