Saturday, October 10, 2020

THE PLAY THAT WASN'T

 My friend S and I were supposed to watch an online matinee play today.  We were all up and ready.  We both logged on and bunk. The link didn't work.  No play played.  I called the place and no one was answering the box office number during their posted business hours.  I left an email and a voicemail.  We had no matinee. It was very disappointing.  We ended up catching up instead.

I watched a movie instead of the play.  I watched The Hurricane Heist.  It was action packed and kept my attention.  It seems a bit far fetched.

Poor little Lucky has an upset stomach and has not eaten today. She is a miserable little girl. Crying and whining.  I am sure she will be fine.  She gets this once in a while.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!