Thursday, October 1, 2020

DAY 9 NO WORK

 Today was another productive day.  I found a missing screw for my fan. The screw fell out some time ago and it held the stand together. Each time I wanted to move the fan I had to hold the stand with two hands. It was quite annoying. Now the stand it held together.

The smoke is back and it is bad.  Today was a red day.  There was no going outside or opening windows.  I wore a mask when I took Lucky out to pee.  It was hazy and nasty.  It will be this way for a long time.  There are about 5 fires burning in the greater area.  In one place the fire is reburning in areas it burned earlier this year.  The fireman said the fire will find the small spots where it didn't burn and burn them this time.  I never heard of that.  

I put a reminder on my phone for the fruit and veggie box lock box.  I forgot to put the lock box out last night. There was some other stuff going on with my foster kid and I got distracted.  I was lucky the fruit and veggie box was on my steps this morning.  The company called to check on me to find out why I didn't put the lock box on the gate.  I guess if anything happens to me the fruit and veggie people will be the first to know.  Checking up on me!  So sweet! 

I contacted a magazine (yes, a magazine) company about the magazine that I paid for months ago but I never got to figure out what happened.  They replied and we are trying to work it out.

I received my t-shirt for an online blues concert I am going to watch next weekend.  The t-shirt is raising money for the roadies.

I road 4.13 miles on the treadmill.  I am doing Program 1 which has lots of hills.  It will take me a few weeks to get that down.  I can't keep the pace yet.

I cleaned up the kitchen and then made some fast dinner.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!