Saturday, October 17, 2020

SUCCESSFUL ICE CREAM

 I woke up early so my friends kid could drop off my prescription. The pharmacy did not put my new prescription on auto refill so it didn’t get refilled on time. If I didn’t get it today, I wouldn’t have gotten it until Tuesday.  That would not have been good. My friends kid is so sweet to get up early and get it for me.  He was happy to talk about his new dog. 

Since I was awake I began making my first batch of ice cream. This batch was a recipe that included heating the coconut milk and other ingredients so it took awhile. Once I had it in the refrigerator to cool, I started to make dinner while it was still cool out. 

The ice cream cooling in the refrigerator.

I made PAKISTANI ZUCCHINI (COURGETTE) CURRY | TORIYAN (TORAI KI SABZI).  It’s a one-pot curry made out of zucchini. It is SO tasty.  I ate it with brown rice. 


I took a book and laid in the hammock with the fountain bubbling for a while this afternoon. It was heaven. 

This evening I made two attempts to make the ice cream. I didn’t read all the directions the first time and had to start over. I have the ice cream in the freezer now and it will be ready to eat tomorrow.  I made plain and threw some chocolate chips in a little bit at the end. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!