Wednesday, October 28, 2020

ALOHA TO MY FRIENDS

 Today I found out the chickens are moving to another city.  It is a sunnier city and there will be other chickens.  I hope they will have a happy life in their new home.  I wish them the best in their new home.

I woke up early this morning to wish my friends a safe trip to Hawaii.  I made a sign for them:

I stuck in on the garage and they drove by to wave to me before they went to the airport for months in Hawaii.  They are eventually moving there but Covid-19 has thrown a wrench in the dream.

I then got right to work on my two projects.  I have been working almost all day.  Two projects in the same day after weeks of no work.  It is a shock to my system.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!