Thursday, October 8, 2020

ROKU INSTALL

 I set up my new Roku in my bedroom. Why do I have a new Roku? Because the a Roku in my exercise area is so old I no longer get some of the channels so I decided it was time to get a new Roku. I put the new Roku in my bedroom and took that older Roku and put it out in my exercise area. That TV is so old that I had to get some gizmo to convert the Roku. It took 1.5 hours to install both Rokus and then log into each channel on the new a Roku.  It was my big chore of the day.

Keeping up with all the upgrades and changes with gadgets can be exhausting and expensive. Remember the old days when you bought something and it lasted forever because you didn’t have to update it and it never became useless because it no longer could update.  Kind of like the old TV in the garage. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!