Sunday, October 4, 2020

ANNIVERSARY PARTY

 Today was a hard day.  I think it was the hardest day since the lock down. Okay, I am wrong about this.  Losing Happi was the hardest time.  Since losing Happi today was the hardest day.  I am not sure why.  I woke up and I had nothing planned for the first time in seven months.  Nothing on the calendar and nothing mentally planned.  I woke up and it was hard.  I didn't receive my invite for the Sunday friends invite so I thought it was not happening.  1/2 hour after the start I got a text saying the invite didn't go out by accident and it was starting now.  I hopped on the zoom and talked to everyone for a while.  

I spoke to a few friends and family members and then I took a long bath.  That put me in a better place.  I watched an older movie Anniversary Party.  It was an odd movie about a couple at their anniversary party and all the things that went wrong (and right?) at the party.  The party was a mess.  

That was my Sunday.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!