Tuesday, October 6, 2020

DAY 12 NO WORK

 Today is my last day of my furlough.  Tomorrow I have a work meeting to discuss my work moving forward.  I expect my hours have been cut back dramatically. 

Today was not a productive day. I’m preparing myself for tomorrow’s meeting. 

Remember last week my air purifier showed up? The original air purifier never showed up after more than 20 days. The order was cancelled because it was deemed the order was lost in the system since it was never shipped. I was sent another air purifier and it arrived in three days.  Today the original air purifier showed up (I thought it was something else I ordered that was supposed to come today) out of the blue. Since it was cancelled in the system, it doesn’t exist. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!