Monday, October 5, 2020

DAY 11 NO WORK

 I cooked some vegan Potato and Green Bean Curry tonight.  It didn't go as planned.  I am not sure what went wrong. Maybe I missed a direction.  Maybe it was the phone call during the cooking.  Maybe I just messed up.  I don't know.  All I know is that I have more of a Potato and Green Bean Curry soup than an actual curry.  It tastes great.  It just isn't thick.  I need to make the directions clearer.

I did some tasks today.  Ordered dog food, paid bills, made a list of tasks to do and made a list of things to do for fun.

I think I forgot to say that my air purifier arrived last week.  It is working so well.  I run it for hours at night and I am waking up with a clear nose. Also there is less smoke smell downstairs which is a door that gets opened a lot because of the dog.

I also bought (and it arrived today) a female urination device.  I never knew one existed but I hear they are all the rage since many public bathrooms are closed.  I hear fast food restaurants and gas stations do not have their bathrooms open.  With this device, women can pee standing up and don't need a bathroom.  I figure it will come in handy in the future for long drives.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!