Wednesday, October 14, 2020

ACCOMPLISHMENT

 My new idea of only putting a few things on my list of things to accomplish is working.  I was putting a long list of things to do each day and I was feeling like I was not getting anything done each day.  Then I decided to only put three things on my list each day and definitely get those three things done. If I want to get more things done, great!  But definitely get those three things done. That way I feel a sense of accomplishment.  

For two days in a row I have not been feeling that sense of not getting things accomplished.  I am checking my three (or more) things off the list each day.  Right now it is better to feel good about things.

My flare is stable but I am still tired and have stiffness and swelling.  It is not ideal but it is temporary and will go away soon.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!