Sunday, August 1, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED SIXTY-TWO OF COOKING COURSE

 Today was another day of baking for many hours.  I am still working on my French pastry project but there were so many components that I didn't get to finish.  Some of the components needed to chill for 12 hours and others needed to have room temperature butter.  I just wasn't prepared since the instructions are not very good.  For the next recipe I will need to watch the whole video before I cook and check for mistakes in the written directions since I follow the written directions sometimes.  I definitely follow the ingredient list and sometimes that has been incomplete.  

Tomorrow I have one component left to do and then I can put the dessert together.  I want to do it two different ways: fine dining or casual. It should be fun.  

Lucky and I went for another one-mile walk.  It was a nice day and not too windy.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!