Tuesday, August 3, 2021

WHAT IS GRAPPA?

 I did not bake today. I was supposed to plan my next project but I got distracted.  I did some admin work and some other stuff.  I took a walk with Lucky.  I cleaned up the kitchen and ran the dishwasher.  I logged my miles in my walking log book.  I spoke with my step-sister.  

I made something good for dinner but I haven't posted it yet so I don't have pretty photos yet.  Another day. 

Last night after I posted my blog, my neighbor came by with six bottles of liquor.  He was so nice to go to three stores to get me the liquor I need for the rest of my courses.  He even gave me two bottles of wine from his personal collection to save money.  The most expensive was the grappa.  I probably only need a little bit but I had to buy a whole bottle.  Since I don't drink, I will have to find someone to give it to.  A grappa drinker. Grappa is a type of brandy of Italian heritage that tastes like sour plums dipped in honey.  

Lucky and I took a one-mile walk today. We ran into two sets of strangers who thought Lucky was a cute puppy.  I had to tell them she was a 12 year old dog.  She shocks people all the time because she acts and looks like she is super young.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!