Saturday, August 21, 2021

FEELING SO MUCH BETTER

It was another hard night. I had a temperature after I sent my blog last night. I also had a hard time sleeping because I was hot and cold and I had to pee but then I fell asleep hard sometime in the early hours and slept until 9:30 am. I guess I was exhausted. I ate some breakfast and took a shower a bit later. Well the shower was too much. I got light headed and almost sick.  Twice I had to get out of the shower but I had shampoo in my hair and had to rinse it out.  Maybe the shower was not a good idea. 

I stayed in bed the rest of the day and ate again at 8pm. I'm just not hungry. Someone told me this is a common symptom of a third vaccine. I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow. 

I watched Coming to America and Coming 2 America. Both were a good watch but interesting to see how the world has changed in 33 years. That is almost the same amount of time as I have been on the west coast. 

I made vegan mango passion fruit ice cream before I had my vaccine. It is really good. 
I put chocolate syrup on it because yum!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!