Saturday, August 7, 2021

AIR QUALITY GOOD

 It was supposed to be a smokey day today due to the fires far away.  I checked the air quality and it was "good".  There was no smoke smell at all.  I kept the windows and doors open and it was fine.  Lucky and I walked one mile in the sunshine.

I had a day of laundry and cooking.  I made Vegan Broccoli Chickpea Soup.  It is super good.  I only had a taste but I liked it.  I am making it to eat this week.  It has broccoli, chickpeas, red peppers, carrots, kale, corn, and zucchini.  There is turmeric in the broth.

I watched the movie Gunpowder Milkshake.  It was a good movie but you need to suspend reality.  It was a women empowerment movie.  Then I watched Concrete Cowboys.  It is about the cowboys and horses in West Philly.  It is a fiction movie based on reality.  It stars Idris Elba.  

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!