Sunday, August 15, 2021

COOKING FOR THE WEEK

 I cooked two different types of tofu today: Huli Huli tofu and baked tofu.  I have enough tofu baked to last most of the week.  I also made homemade Spanish rice.  I will make other food tomorrow.  My new thing is to make enough food for the week on Saturday and Sunday and that way I don't have to cook for dinner or lunch all week.  I won't have to stare at the inside of the refrigerator and think what will I eat today.  


 That took up most of the day but Lucky and I took a walk (the air was an AQI of green) for one mile.  Later in the day I did an inside walk with the two mile DVD.  I walked over 5,000 steps today.

That was my day besides talking to a friend.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!