Tuesday, August 24, 2021

A LITTLE RECOVERY SET BACK

 I thought I was getting better but I had a rough day today.  I had a terrible headache, was foggy and so tired I had to take a nap.  I hope tomorrow will be a better day.

I was worried I did too much today.  I ran the dishwasher and did two loads of laundry.  The second load of laundry had a problem.  The washer stopped part way through and the load was soaking wet.  It was a heavy blanket that I have washed before.  I had to take the stuff from the washer and hang some outside to dry and put the rest in the dryer and run it for two hours to dry the stuff.  Tomorrow I will try to figure out what happened and call for service if I have to.  

I made Sheet Pan Oven-Roasted Potatoes, Green Beans and Carrots.  So good!  I just love oven-roasted veggies.  I have a ton to eat for days.


That was pretty much the whole day!

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!