Wednesday, August 11, 2021

FIRST ELECTRIC BILL SINCE SOLAR

 I did not cook today because I worked again.  I know good news I am working more but I really want to get this next pastry done before the fruit goes bad.  

I got my first full electric bill since my solar panels.  It is so nice to see my entire gas and electric bill cut in half.  I am still paying a bit for gas even though it is the summer because it is so cold right now.  It is dropping down to the low 50's at night.  My electric part of the bill is usually now what I am paying for my whole bill.  That is so cool.  When I can get out of this house, it will drop even more since no one will be here to run the power!  

I did a one-mile DVD walk today.  I was not in the mood to do anything so I pushed myself to walk 2,000 steps.  

That is basically my whole day.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!