Saturday, August 28, 2021

VEGAN CAJUN PASTA BAKE

 I think I know why I had a fever, at least I hope so.  I was told by the dentist that there was some infection around a tooth on an x-ray.  It wasn't much so she was not concerned.  Today my tooth and gum is hurting.  I think the infection has gotten worse.  I think I wrote about this tooth before.  This tooth has a problem but not one bad enough to take it out or do a root canal.  I have been grinding on it so much that it has caused the nerves to get irritated.  So irritated that the dentist can see it on an x-ray.  We were hoping that by getting the new night guard it would calm down the irritation.  It is too soon to see.

I took it easy today.  It was also horrible air in the dark orange and red zone.  That is bad for me to breathe so I had the house closed up.  It was also a hot day in the 80's.  We were all not too happy so we spent most of the day downstairs where it is cooler.  

I did make a very tasty dinner.  I took something my neighbor gave me and make a bake.  It was a Cajun vegan tofu burger.  I broke it up and added some things, spices and mixed it with pasta.  I put it in a baking dish and added vegan "cheese" sauce and then vegan cheese on top.  I popped it in the oven and cooked it for a while.  It came out so incredible and tasty.  I ate way too much.


It reminded me of the old hamburger helper but elevated and without the hamburger!

That is about all we did all day except watch TV and try to keep Lucky from running around.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!