Tuesday, August 17, 2021

GETTING READY FOR MY BOOSTER SHOT

 Feeling better today.  I called the covid vaccination site today and it was weird.  Turns out the online vaccination reservation system doesn't work so I am glad I called.  They are giving me the same date and time to get my vaccination and they have my vaccination.  I just have to call 1/2 hour ahead of time so they remember to mix it so it is ready for my appointment since it is the first appointment of the day.  That is not a problem.  I can just call before I leave the house.  

I spent the day getting ready for if I am down for many days.  I made more food.  I made rice which is my go to if I don't feel well.  I made chocolate chip cookies and baked chickpeas which are my comfort foods.  I ordered more food so I won't run out of some important things like muffins or chocolate syrup for the ice cream I am planning on making tomorrow.

I did laundry and tomorrow I am finishing laundry, mailing bills, and making ice cream.  I am getting food delivery in the afternoon.  

So I think I am ready.  Lucky is going to the beach on Friday so she will be out of my hair.  She is having a bout of IBS right now and is not a happy doggie.  

Lucky and I took a one mile walk today.  Then while she slept and played I did a two mile DVD walk.  6,000 steps!!  I hit my goal for the day for the first time since lockdown.

I made a great dinner of Tofu, Red Cabbage, Carrots and Zucchini.  It is so good.  I ate it over rice.  

I will show the photos of the other food I made another day.  

I emailed my client about getting the booster and they were so nice. I explained that like the last two vaccines I don't know how I will react so I may be down for a few days.  They were so nice and told me to not worry and to let them know if I needed anything.  Isn't that nice??

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!