Monday, August 9, 2021

NOODLE, VEGGIE AND TOFU WITH PEANUT SAUCE

 I reset most of the clocks and things around the house this morning.  I have a few left to do from the power outage yesterday.  I recharged my handy backup charger. I have to be ready for the next power outage! 

I made a very nice Noodle, Veggie and Tofu with Peanut Sauce dish.  I used Udon noodles and baked tofu with red cabbage, broccoli, kale, and shiitake mushrooms.  It is so good.  I now have three dishes to eat this week.  I had the Vegan Broccoli Chickpea Soup for lunch and the Sweet and Spicy Lo Mien with Sesame Broccoli and Mushrooms for dinner.  It is like being in my own restaurant in my house with all this good food.

I walked three miles on the walking DVD tonight.  When I bought the walking DVD set it had a one-mile, two-mile and three-mile.  I thought I would never get to do the three-mile when I could barely get through the one-mile at the beginning.  Today I killed the three-mile DVD and it didn't even bother me.  It was more than 5,000 steps.  I may have to look into a 4 and 5-mile DVD. 

The air quality was "good" again today.  I keep waiting for this bad air they keep saying is coming.  It can stay away if you ask me.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!