Wednesday, August 25, 2021

WASHER, LUCKY, VEGAN BAKE

 What a day!!!  Yesterday the washer stopped working during a load with a blanket in it.  I washed this blanket many times so I was surprised that the washer stopped.  I dried the blanket and decided to leave it until today.  

I went down today and there was a little bit of water in the bottom of the washer.  I used a towel to sop it up and then turned the drum of the washer and the water went away.  I turned on the washer and it turned on.  I took the two towels that I used to sop up the water and put them in the washer.  It turned on and started washing.  I waited a few minutes and it was going fine.  I listened and it seemed to go fine.  Then it stopped around 30-40 minutes.  I went down and it stopped with an error again and this time there was 2" of water.  Ugh!  I left it to drain a bit and went to call for service.  

The service guy was so nice and he had a date for this Friday.  I was so happy.  I got off the phone and the text date came through and it was for 9/3.  Not this Friday.  I called back and they explained it was an error but the Friday date was gone.  Ugh!  So the Friday of Memorial Day weekend between 1-5pm.  Wonderful.  

I go back down and have to deal with the 2" of water that can't sit until 9/3.  I bail it out with a small bucket and put the super wet towels in the dryer.  Luckily I had finished all my laundry before it broke.  

I made a Vegan Kale and Leek Bake for dinner.  It is really good.  It is a bit cheesy and creamy.


Lucky came back from the park limping.  The dog walker said he turned around and she was suddenly limping.  He doesn't know what happened.  I gave her some stuff to make her sleep but it is hard to keep a Chihuahua from moving around.  I am not sure if it is her paw or her leg.  I called the vet and they said give it a day and see if she is feeling better with rest.  I have an appointment on Monday but I am on standby.  It is the opposite paw as Happi. Seeing her walk on three legs brings back memories.

I am feeling better today but I probably overdid it again.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!