Wednesday, August 18, 2021

AM I OVER PREPARED?

 I spent the day doing a little work and then getting myself ready for my covid vaccine booster shot and if I have a hard reaction again.  I paid my bills, sent a birthday card, decided to vote since I had the time, did the rest of my laundry, cleaned the bird cage, had a food delivery, washed all the dishes, emptied the dishwasher and made ice cream. 

It was a busy day.  Then I walked 2 miles with a walking DVD.  Lucky is so patient when I walk inside. 

She wants to walk outside but she just came back from walking for two hours and she doesn't understand that she then can not walk for 1-2 miles again anymore.  Plus the air is not great for me to be outside walking long distances.  So we have to stay inside.

My booster is tomorrow at 9 am so I hope I have over prepared and it all goes swimmingly.  

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!