Thursday, August 5, 2021

THE CROWN #3 TEMPORARY

 I woke up early today, went to the dentist's office and had my inlay partial crown removed.  This was not an easy task.  Half of the inlay came off very easy. In fact so easy it almost went down my throat when it popped off.  It turns out the inlay had become unglued from my tooth.  The other half of the inlay was most certainly glued to my tooth. In fact it was so glued, I didn't think she was going to get it off.  I was waiting for her to get out the crowbar.  She was pushing and pulling and using all sorts of equipment and then finally it popped off.  She called it a dental miracle because my tooth was cracked underneath the inlay but the inlay was intact.  

Once she had the crown off, she did the drilling she needed to clean it out and get it ready for the temporary crown.  Now I just wait for my new crown.  She is not using gold right now because it is so expensive. She is using a Zirconia crown.  I did not know that my last crown was also a Zirconia crown.  

I took it easy today since I had a tough dental morning and lots of Novocaine.  After lunchtime Lucky and I took a one-mile walk.  We ran into a neighbor and chatted for a few minutes.  We stayed far apart since his little chihuahua is vicious and would attack Lucky.  The funny thing is his dog (who I call El Diablo) absolutely loves me.  He always wants to come to my gate and sniff and lick my hand.  I won't pet him because he doesn't like that and he has bitten people in the neighborhood who try to pet him.  

After I let the cooing school know about the problems I had with the French Pastry chapter, I got a DM today letting me now that they were sending me a free extra month after my one-year subscription was over to sign up for another chapter of my choice.  I was told they were coming out with another French baking chapter in November so I could sign up for that one maybe.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!