Tuesday, August 10, 2021

NATIONAL SPOIL YOUR DOG DAY

 There is actually a day to spoil your dog.  My dog is spoiled with love every day!  Spoiled with discipline and training.  She gets to cuddle all she wants at night in bed.  

She is asleep with her Bubba.  She named her toy.  She loves this toy.  She throws it up in the air and runs to catch it.  Her dog walker gave it to her and she loves him.  I already bought her a replacement for when it dies because I know she will be so unhappy.  Her old favorite toy (toy #2) is a pink monkey that my friend in KY gave her has gone through three iterations.  She just loves her favorite toys.  

When I first got Lucky she could not have toys because she would resource guard them (attack anyone/thing who came near her when she had them) so all toys had to be taken away.  As she got more comfortable, older, more domesticated I was able to take a few toys out and she was able to share them with Happi.  Mostly because Happi didn't play with toys.  Happi had three legs so toys weren't as fun for her.  Happi could chase and bring back toys but she couldn't trap toys that rolled or moved easily.  Now Lucky has tons of toys and I am constantly stepping on them in the dark.

I mostly worked today.  My client called with an emergency that took a while to fix.  Seems that someone went into the database and made a change that made it so no one could see or approve time sheets.  I had to have a talk about not touching the database because people don't know what they are doing and their 5 minute thing took me 1 hour to fix.  Don't touch things you don't understand.

Lucky and I got to take a one mile walk.  

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!