Thursday, August 12, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED SIXTY-FIVE OF COOKING COURSE

 Today the smoke Air Quality (AQI) from the far away fires is now in the dark yellow.  The colors go green, yellow, dark yellow, light orange, orange, light red, red, and onward up to dark burgundy or black I can't tell.  Last week the AQI was green.  Earlier this week it was yellow and now it is light orange (between 51-100).  That is acceptable air quality for most people but people with asthma should be careful when the AQI is 51-100.  It is dangerous for people with asthma when the AQI is 101 or higher (color orange).  Today the AQI was between 49-63 at my home.  There are sensors around my house but not at my house.  People have put sensors all around my area and I can log in and find out what the air quality is at any time.  I am careful to wear my N95 mask when I go outside even for a minute to let the dog outside. 

Last time there was a lot of smoke I ended up with a cough and an eye infection so I want to be super careful this time.  

 I was able to get the dough made for my next baking project.  It is a long project so I wanted to get part of it done today and the rest of it done tomorrow when I have more time.  The dough needed to chill for a bit so I left it overnight.

I walked 2 miles with an inside DVD.  I tried a new DVD 30 minute - 2 miles.  Lucky is cute when I do the inside walking.  She just lays on her bed with her head on her toy staring at me until she falls asleep.

 I had to work again today.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!