Sunday, August 29, 2021

LEMONADE

 I made fresh lemonade straight from my lemon tree in the backyard.  I even used mint from my herb garden.  It is some refreshing and delicious.  



Lucky is feeling better.  I stopped the pain meds because they were making her crazy and in turn making me crazy.  She was waking up at 2am and 4 am.  She whined all the time.  They say this medicine makes dogs confused and dizzy.  Well, does it say it makes owners tired and grumpy??  She seems okay now anyway so I am going to send her with the dog walker tomorrow with strict instructions: no climbing and he has to not let her jump into the car.  Other than that she should be fine. He is so perplexed because they were walking on a flat surface when she started limping.  

I just relaxed today again.  The smoke dissipated for a short time and Lucky and I were able to go out back and read a book in the sunshine.  It was nice to be outside.  We also cleaned up a bit.

That was our day.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!