Monday, August 16, 2021

HARD DAY TODAY

 Today is a hard day for me.  I tried really hard to get off the couch but it just wasn't going to happen.  I was so fatigued I could not do anything.  It is part of a flare that is really hard. 

I talked to my GP doctor this afternoon.  I haven't spoken to him in a year.  I have tried not to bother him since I know he is drowning in patients.  On Friday I called to talk about my flares and left a message.  I already spoke to my RA doctor but I wanted my GP to know what was going on.  My GP feels that by going off the Orencia (which I had no choice to take the vaccine) I did not bounced back when I went back on the Orencia.  I may have become resistant to the drug partly because of the vaccine.  I have nothing to do until after I get the booster, then we need to have a discussion about getting off Orencia and move on to another drug.  He agrees that increasing the steroids for anything more than a short time is nothing but a cover up of the inability of Orencia working.  

He did say that his fully vaccinated RA patients who have caught covid have faired well. Then he said “But it is you, so chances are you will end up in the hospital. So don’t get it, stay inside and away from people.”  Definitely get the booster. 

So, I am sitting tight now since my appointment for the covid booster is Thursday.  I need to feel better by Thursday and get my house in order in case I don't feel well for a few days.  

No walking today.  No cooking today.  But it is National Tell a Joke Day: What is Beethoven's Favorite Fruit?   Ba-na-na-na.   😂

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!