Saturday, August 14, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED SIXTY-SEVEN OF COOKING COURSE

 I finally finished the Apple Tart.  It is in the shape of a rose.  It is really pretty.  It would have been prettier if I had red apples but the recipe ingredients didn't mention that I needed to buy red apples. The apple tart is gluten-free and has almond cream, apple compote and an apple rose garnish.  

I didn't have time to walk before the AQI turned dark yellow.  I had planned to take a walk with Lucky but that didn't work out.  

Pretty much all I did all day was bake this tart.  

I watched the recent episodes of Grace and Frankie and spoke to a few friends. 

I made my appointment for my booster vaccine for Covid.  I had to schedule it after I skipped my Orencia shot next week.  I also wanted to plan it for the weekend so I can recover in bed if I have another reaction.  Fingers crossed I have a small reaction.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!