Tuesday, August 31, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED SIXTY-EIGHT OF COOKING COURSE

 Today I started cooking for my cooking course again.  I took a bit of time off to regain my health after getting my Covid booster shot, the heat and smokey air.  I am feeling better now and the weather is better so I am back to baking.  I started the first part of some French pastries to be unveiled tomorrow.


I had to get out of the house early today because my Covid test arrived this morning.  Oh, did I forget to mention that I ordered a Covid test online? After going to the dentist and having the very short fever I thought it was prudent.  I know it is a long shot that I have Covid but for peace of mind I took the test.  I spit in a bottle for about 20 minutes and then sent it back via Fed Ex.  Now I just wait for the results.  I should have them on Friday or Saturday.  

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!