Sunday, August 9, 2020

WATCHING A PANDEMIC WHILE IN A PANDEMIC

 I did my weekly cooking today.  I made Lentil, Mushroom and Potato Pie for dinners this week.  It was easy but I had a few missteps so it took longer.  It was a British recipe that I had to switch to American and that took a little bit of time.  It also didn't say what size dish to cook it in and I should have used a smaller dish.  It got a little dried out.  It is still tasty.

 Then I made Mexican Bean Salad.  It isn't as spicy as I thought it would be.  I may add some more hot sauce.  It is tasty for lunches.  

 I video chatted with my friends and ate lunch outside since it was a lovely day.  

I finished watching the Netflix series The Rain.  I am not sure it is good to watch a series about a pandemic during a pandemic.  It does bring a different perspective.  I watched Season 1 pre-Covid and Seasons 2-3 this week.  I saw the seasons very differently pre- and post- Covid.  Now I am weary of the rain.  Ugh!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!