Sunday, August 16, 2020

STORM IN AUGUST?

 OMG!  Starting at 3am this morning there was a loud rumble.  I woke up and thought it was an earthquake. Then I thought it was an explosion because the house shook.  Then I realized it was thunder.  THUNDER! in August on the West Coast?!  It went on for hours.  I went back to sleep around 4 am and when I woke up at 6 am, it was still going on.  I didn't know that there was a spectacular lightening show going on. 2,500 lighting bolts occurred.  Some of the photos were amazing. I woke up and the sky was dark and it rained on and off.  All day it was weird weather and humid.  People lost their electricity (I did not).  But there were warnings all day that there would be another show tonight and more people would loose electricity.  I have everything charged and ready just in case.  

I didn't even cook like I usually do on Sunday because it was humid and ugly.  Who wants to cook when it is like that?

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!