Tuesday, August 11, 2020

DEAD ECHO

 Some of my shopping items have arrived.  I received air filters for my heater, probiotics, and a new little dog bed for Lucky.  There was no longer a dog bed in my office and Lucky likes to be near me all the time.  I got a little, cheap dog, not even a bed, more like a futon for her.  It is just big enough for her to lay on so it doesn't take up much room.  But at least she will be happy laying on something that is not my lap.

My lamp and remote control for the TV will come later.  I can get up and turn the TV on for a few more days.  Actually it isn't the getting up to turn it on and off that is a problem, it is the volume.  When someone calls, I can't control the volume.  So I haven't turned the TV on at all.  I am sure you think that is good but I use the TV to listen to music (a bunch of my music is on my computer network) and I put old movies on as background noise sometimes.  I used to have an Alexa hockey puck (Amazon Echo) but it died unexpectedly right before Covid and I didn't call Amazon to complain and now it has been so long.  I had it less than a year.  Oh, well.  

Tomorrow the lamp will arrive and I will move the old black metal lamp to my office and put the new pretty lamp in the living room.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!