Friday, August 7, 2020

ROCKETBOOK PANDA PLANNER ZOOM

Yesterday I participated in a zoom from Rocketbook to learn about how to use the Panda Planner.  It is the newest of their Rocketbook series.  I am a Rocketbook convert.  I love my Rocketbook.  I have a few different types now.  Basically it is a notebook where you write your notes and then snap a photo that goes directly to your computer.  Then you erase that page and use it over again. 

The Panda Planner is more than a calendar it is a planner/goal setter/motivator/habit creator.  I didn't know what to really do with it when I first saw it and then I saw a demo.  After viewing the demo I bought one.  I was still a little unsure. Today I saw a zoom presentation with folks who filled their Panda Planners out.  I also heard from the creators.  It was interesting to hear the thinking behind how it was designed.  It is a way to balance your work and personal life.  I found it interesting and especially during Covid an item I might find a necessity.

I am going to look at it over the next few days and plan out my planner!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!