Thursday, August 27, 2020

MY BROTHER IS THE BEST!

 My brother C is the best IT support.  My printers have not been working.  My black ink printer has been not working on my network since January.  It is so annoying to not be able to print on my workhorse printer.  It is really old but it is chugs along.  It is the best printer I ever bought. Then I have my color printer and it is nothing but annoying.  It prints then it stops printing. Then it prints when it feels like it.  Then it stopped printing all together.  I had no printers.

Then my new phone didn't print.  I was in printer hell.

In came my brother C. He spent almost 3 hours on the phone with me getting all the printing going.  The color printer is now working. It was an easy fix.  Then it took hours to get the old workhorse printer working. It is so old it was hard to get information.  Finally C found a solution and it worked.  My phone prints now too.  Hallelujah! 

We are going to make a date to fix my other computer issues.  I gave him a preview and he is going to work on a solution in advance.  It is fun to spend time together, we get along really good.  But it is really satisfying to get this problems fixed.  I really hate when I can't print or something doesn't work the way it is supposed to.

I got my replacement veggie and fruit box at 8pm last night. I was just putting the lock box on the door and the guy came up my stairs.  I was excited to see veggies and fruit again after a week.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!