Tuesday, August 4, 2020

GETTING MY PHONE JUST RIGHT

Okay, I like things the way I like things.  This especially goes for my phone and my computer.  When I get a new computer I immediately have to set it up to work the way I like it.  The same with email.  Clients typically give me an email account from their company to work on.  I have to set it up the way I like it with single emails and not "conversations".  I hate when an email comes in and it is attached to 15 other emails that I have to figure out where the new email is.  Ugh! Just give me the new email.  I like my desktop set a certain way.  I like my icons (is that what they are called) in a certain order with one of them being files so I can easily access it in the thing along the bottom of the screen.  I like certain short cuts.  I hate clutter.

The same with my phone.  I like a certain ring tone. I like a certain tone when my emails come through. I like to give certain people their own ring tone so I know when they are calling.  I like to have my phone set on priority when I sleep so if someone on my star list calls when I am sleeping or in a meeting I will be interrupted.  I like a certain color and background.  I just like it the way I like it.  It isn't always the same from phone to phone or all time but once I get it a certain way, I want it to stay that way unless I change it.  I still don't have my phone how I love it but I am close.  A few more tweeks and I could be there.

So far I can't find a fault. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!