Saturday, August 22, 2020

PSYCH II THE MOVIE

 I finally watched Psych II: The Movie.  It is on the new Peacock TV.  I just love Psych the TV show.  It was fun to see the movie and all the characters again.  I hear they are filming 4 movies so that is exciting.

I watched another zoom about native gardening of the west coast.  I am really enjoying these educational zooms about gardening.  

The smoke from the fires is SO bad here. Yesterday and today I have not been able to open the windows. Of course, I am not complaining since so many people are having to escape from the fires and are loosing their houses.  It is so very sad.  I had no idea that lightening could do such damage.

My friends kid E came by to help me by going to the Post Office and picking up what I thought was a package. It was a huge pile of mail.  Why that mail did not get forwarded, I can't understand.  He walked down and got it for me.  He is so sweet.  I offered to pay him and he declined but I insisted and we decided I would give him 1/2 what I wanted to give him.  He offered to help me any time.  He is a sweet kid.  He is saving for a car.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!