Sunday, August 2, 2020

SOUTHWEST POLENTA BAKE

Normal temperature.

I spent the day on zoom with my Sunday friend group.  Then I attended a zoom about African Americans in the Bay Area in the 1940-1970's in black and white photos.  It was super interesting.

Then I cooked for the week.  I made a Southwest Polenta Bake for dinner for the week.

Then a Cucumber and Noodle Salad.  It is noodles and a asian sauce and cucumbers and peanuts.  Really tasty for my lunches.
I offered the lemons from the gardening yesterday to my zoom friends.  I put the lemons in a bag and left it on my stairs and they came by and took them.  One person was so sweet and she left me a bag with chocolates and a thank you note.  I saw her leaving the bag and with her mask on I didn't recognize her!  So funny to see someone in person after seeing them on zoom for months!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!