Monday, August 10, 2020

GETTING THINGS SET UP

 I moved my work items into my office today.  I went to turn on my office TV and can't find my remote control.  It is a very interesting dilemma.  Did I put it somewhere?  Did my foster child hide it or get rid of it?  Where is it?  When is the last time I used it?  Where could it be?  There was a remote in the room for a RCA TV.  I don't have a RCA TV.  I don't think I ever had a RCA TV.  Where did it come from?  Where is my Sharp TV remote?  I can't find it.  I finally ordered a universal remote.  The TV only turns on/off and the volume goes up/down.  It only has Roku on it anyway.  

I started looking at new desks.  I don't like my current desk because since I wear glasses with progressive lenses and I have to look out of the bottom of my glasses.  My desk has a stationary shelf for my monitor and it is too high.  I can't remove it.  So to look out of my lenses, I have to crane my neck.  It is uncomfortable.  I need a flat desk where I can have my monitor on the desk.

I also need a lamp so I have been looking for lamps. I need function.  I can move the standing lamp I have in the living room into my office and put a nicer lamp in the living room. I hate the lamp I currently have in the living room but it would work in the office just fine.

Lots going on to get things set up in this house.  I finally would like things set up.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!