Wednesday, August 5, 2020

HEADSET ISSUES

I am getting used to my new cellphone.  Things are moved and changed so it is taking me a while to figure things out. 

One thing that happened that I was not prepared for was that my headset does not work with this phone.  Well, it is not my phone but my phone case.  The case is thicker than my old phone case so my headset plug doesn't work.  The headset plug is an L shape and now it won't fit in the headset plug hole all the way.  So I had to buy a new headset with a straight headset plug.  It arrived today and I was so happy.  On long phone calls or when I have to type I don't like holding my phone.  Speaker is hard to use when you have a dog (especially a barky dog). 

I walked a mile today. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!