Sunday, August 30, 2020

DAY ON THE PHONE

 I was all set to video chat with my friends when my friend S called me.  She had surgery last week and she called to check in.  It was more important to talk to her and see how she was doing.  Later I spoke to my foster kid and my cousin.  It was another Sunday on the phone checking in with people.  Funny I never used to like being on the phone.

Starting September 1 I am starting a new life plan to keep me on track with my life goals.  I think during this covid-19 time it is important to set goals.  One of my goals is to keep in contact with family and friends. Strengthen those bonds that I made during the beginning of Covid-19 and don't let them slip away. Having friends in my life has been so important.  I have not always been the best at being that friend that talks/texts every day or week.  I am trying to be better.  

I will reveal my other goals later.   

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!