Saturday, August 8, 2020

BUNCH OF THINGS COMPLETED TODAY

 What a day!  I got a bunch of things completed today.  First I listened to a webinar about women who participated in the occupation of Alcatraz 50 years ago.  It was a bit disorganized especially when the moderator got kicked off the video call.  While I was listening I got a bunch of my puzzle completed.  I sorted a number of pieces by color and found the remaining edge pieces.

Once that was over, I installed my new garage alarm.  It is an app that alerts me when my garage opens and closes.  I feel much better since about a year ago I came home and my garage door was open.  Then a few days later I went out and came back a few minutes later and it was open again.  I thought I was going crazy.  I called the garage company and they sent a guy out.  He figured out that someone in the neighborhood just happened to have the same random code as me and was opening my garage when they opened theirs.  He changed my code and it has been fine since.  But it made me nervous that I would not know if my garage opened accidentally. Now I will get a notification.

I put the screen protector on my new phone. That was an experience.  Talk about stressful.  You get one shot to get it right.  I think I did a good job. I have seen it done a few times.  I have my new headset now so I am finally set with my new phone.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!