Saturday, August 1, 2020

WALKING AROUND THE PATH

Normal temperature.

Today the gardener came to clear out the backyard.  It made me so happy she came.  It was no contact.  We discussed from a distance about cutting back some of my little trees and plants so it was easier to walk around the slate path.  She did a great job.  I finally agreed to cut back the lemon tree which was out of control.  When she cut the branches, about 25-30 lemons were cut down.  I saved them and put them in a bag to give away.  I am going to give some to my neighbor since she has always liked them.


Three of my tomatoes are red enough to pick. They need to ripen more inside.




I can walk without being struck in the head with a branch!  It looks so nice.

The next plan is to get the sprinkler system working.  It works but the hose was stupidly pulled up by me years ago.  I thought it was broken and pulled it up.  The system still works and the gardener can put down a new hose to attach to the bit that still exists.  All I need to buy is a timer. 

Then the third plan is to clean the slate.  It is so dirty and dark.  It is supposed to be lite tan.  It needs a good cleaning with a serious cleaner.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!